Automatic Retailing Northern Ltd (ARN) owned by the Kitwave Group, was recently listed on the AIM stock exchange. ARN is one of the market leaders in National wholesale distribution of ambient products, to the Vending and Foodservice wholesale industry.
The company supplies a broad range of soft drinks, hot beverages, confectionary, crisps, snacks, disposables and cleaning supplies. Selling over 1000 sku’s to in excess of 1,000 customers. Building long standing relationships with our customer base and a commitment to providing unrivalled levels of customer service, is what keeps us at the forefront of the industry.
Currently no vacant roles.
Business Development Manager
South West England
West Midlands & South Wales
An opportunity has arisen to form part of an existing team of Business Development Managers and be responsible for managing and growing a territory within the Foodservice Wholesale and Vending sector, where we have a strong market presence and are looking to grow our market share even further. The company has succession planning in mind, so we are looking for a career driven individual, with a can do attitude to join an ever expanding team.
We are looking for a highly confident and driven Business Development Manager (BDM’s) who has a passion for selling to join our nationwide team of Business Development Managers. This role will be ambient focused, selling across multiple categories of a broad range of new and existing products to meet your wholesale customer needs.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to learn the business through in-the-field training, working alongside current BDMs and meeting various suppliers to gain product knowledge training.
The role involves regular travelling and stays away. The successful candidate will be covering the southern western regions of England, west midlands and South Wales – From Birmingham to South Wales across to Oxford down to Exeter, as well as everything in between.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To achieve and increase Sales turnover and Gross profit
- To support the gain and growth of new accounts
- To proactively manage customer retention
- To develop, grow and retain the existing Foodservice customers
- To maintain competitor awareness
- To contribute to product distribution
- To maintain and develop knowledge of product offering
- Maximise selling opportunities by analysis of customer need
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in a field sales role.
- Previous Experience in selling to the Foodservice market, is desired but not essential.
- Proven track record of profitable sales delivery
- Able to demonstrate a tenacious and driven approach to customer growth from need based fact finding.
- The capacity to interpret, understand and act upon financial data to achieve customer solutions.
- The ability to be persuasive, down to earth and can empathise with business owners.
The role attracts the following benefits:
- Company Pension
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car + Laptop + Mobile Phone
- Additional brand focused sales incentives
- Performance Bonus
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automatic Retailing Northern ltd: More than just a supplier!